welcome to the innernet's worst motorcycle periodical

Sunday, November 27, 2011

FUCT


Allow me to explain how bad this actually sucks(because yes, it's actually worse than it appears). After years of riding on borrowed time, my top end finally gave up the ghost about a month ago. My rear exhaust valve just gave up and tried to become one with my piston and my piston rejected the valves love and ran away into my lower end. Where this gets even better is that my motor is a 1972 with shitty thin walled cylinders from the factory and a unique head bolt pattern meaning I now need 2 new cylinders and heads.

Fast forward to now, and the cases are completely empty and there are 2 standard bore cylinders and pistons on my bench with heads to match. Still on the horizon are new andrews cams and a freshly balanced rotating assembly.