welcome to the innernet's worst motorcycle periodical

Monday, January 30, 2012

very little progress...

very little progress has been made towards the next attempt at salty greatness. mostly this is due to a complete unwillingness to pay for materials but also because i keep busting knuckles and catching fire at work. things like that put a bit of a damper on my enthusiasm to wrench on my own time; and my dog bit me on the ass today. in spite of that the west campus of coconut customs is slowly trudging along. the new gas tank is starting to take form, just need to make the proper bungs and think out a few other bits. 
 the frame has also been added on to. this is the forward mount for the additional 87 pounds of steel added to help keep traction on the salt. on a side note; 3 phase welding machines are quite erotic. something about blasting through 3/4" plate just gets me all bothered.

 and a little dangling...