welcome to the innernet's worst motorcycle periodical

Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things


Two of my favorite things: Mid 70's Beaver Hunt and High On Fire live. This magazine was pivotal in who I am today and was handed down to me by my father along with the rest of his collection. This shit is some primo Bicentennial Bush. There is a broad on a bike, a shiny black chick, and a nasty housewife who's fantasy is to "make it with Rock Hudson." Guess she didn't get the memo from the future that he had contracted the Hi Five. I actually know a chick with a Road King who used to work for Larry Flynt. Her job was to filter through Beaver Hunt contestants and send rejection letters to ladies who weren't quite up to par. I can see it now! " Dear Miss, Sorry about your beaver, but we just cant do anything with it at this time."
Oh yeah, High On Fire is the best thing to come out of the Bay Area since The Grateful Dead.